Typically, people put on a few pounds during the wintertime. That’s why we recommend beefing up your cardio equipment during this time. Here are our top 5 Gym Equipment for Winter Workouts choices to get you in shape indoors during wintertime.
1. Schwinn ACtm Performance
An authentic Cycle product to give you the real cycling experience, while improving your fitness levels. . Some of the features include.
- Magnetic resistance breaks for safety.
- The clear console provides feedback to assist you to train
- Morse Taper Pedals for increased reliability
- Lightweight handlebars
- Front transport wheels
Triple Link pedals to accommodate Look Delta SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience or convert to accept traditional shoes.
One of the best ways to improve cardio health is by using the Stairmaster. These machines are self-powered and strength training tools designed to build power by delivering resistance training that allows both speed and agility. Your metabolic rate will increase. Some of the features are:
- New brake systems for improved resistance
- Multigrip hand positioning with phone holder and a water bottle hold
- Breaks with a resistance control lever.
When you are used to the Stairmaster, you will use it every day, as you will feel your whole body becoming fitter as you burn more calories. Always be sure to stay well hydrated, as you lose a lot of electrolytes doing gym workouts.
3. Star-Trac Treadmill
The treadmill is a terrific indoor running experience designed to increase your cardiovascular health. It is designed to be easy on the joints, as once you are positioned in front of the TV you just might keep running for a long time in your home gym.
- An aluminum running deck supported by a hexagonal polymer suspension system that allows for cushioning of the body.
- Digital display
- Hot Bar is located close to the user with a one-finger speed adjustment.
- Integrated stop button
- 20% max incline
- 11″ step-up height
You will be burning more calories, and your cardio fitness will be improving daily. At the end of the initial 30 days, you will notice what a difference your cardio fitness program has made. When training from home, you may want to invest in the Juke Power Push/Pull Sled
as it is not expensive and makes a useful addition to the home gym regimen.
4. Rowing Machines
Rowing is a great cardiovascular workout that can help increase stamina, weight loss, and strength. It’s a total body workout providing you with a way to reach many of your fitness goals. The major muscle groups that rowing targets are your upper back, pecs, arms, and abdominals however, you still get a great workout of your gluts, quads, and calves.
Not only is rowing fun, but you burn a lot of calories do it. So it’s a great piece of equipment to add to your cardio routine.
5. Elliptical Training / Cross Trainer
Elliptical training is second only to treadmill training as one of the most important cardio categories for clients. Finding the right motion and being safe are essential. An open-step design, giving the safest entry and exit to the clients was made. The pedal placement is also an important function of the design, leading to an efficient workout. Elliptical trainer feature:
- Efficient footprint and stable platform with low step height.
- User-friendly console, with user-friendly programs, multiple drink holders
- Star-Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding and comprehensive cardio workout.
- Soft-Trac Pedals absorb the shock.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optimal cardio data tracking.
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
- Power-coated Light Steel Frame
This is the most popular all-time cardio workout with an 18″ stride length it will suit nearly everyone. If I could only have one piece of gym equipment at home this would be the one, as it gives a wonderful cardio workout, while tracking your data.